I’ve gotta say, this gets it pretty damn right. Not to say I’m proud of that, just that the artist captured my unjustified complete terror at what for the average person are very ordinary events. And made me giggle, too. Enjoy!
When it comes to explaining just how different the world is to a person with social anxiety issues, College Humor’s illustrator Shea Strauss has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
sign up for Ebates for FREE and get cash back on all your online purchases!
Read My Guest Post On Distraction Therapy For AXIS Dance Company's Blog
Help me afford to adapt my life around my illnesses by starting your own Free 30-day trial of Audible or click the link and complete any regular shopping on Amazon once you're there.
I make $5 when you start your free 30-day Audible trial and 4-6% of every purchase made on Amazon within 24 hours of using this link.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- 121,416 lovely readers
Looking for Something Specific?
- Precious Diagnosis: What’s in a Name?
- Seeing Possibility
- Neurontin and Lyrica are a Death Sentence for New Brain Synapses
- Gift Ideas for People with Chronic Illness and Disabilities
- Distraction Therapy, A Guest Post For AXIS Dance Company’s Awesome Blog, And Exciting New Business Ventures
- Harms/Benefits of Somatic Symptom Disorder
- The Autonomic Nervous System & Why It Matters
- A Spoonie Poem for All With Chronic Illness
- Staying Present During A Flare Up
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Medical Emergency Information Cards